Monday, December 5, 2011

Canvased Creations



I wanted to make something to hang on the wall, this is what I came up with. It was actually quite simple. I made a border using a stamp of leaves and acorns that I had, painted it green with a little brown (I skipped some acorns) . I then sliced an apple in half and dipped it red paint, placing where seen. I used my metallic sharpie to write happy holidays and it was done! All the women who’ve seen it have asked for ones for Christmas. I will post them as they are finished.

Bass on the wall-
 My man re-stringed his bass and I hated to see such a fine wire go to waste. I was sure that I could find a use for it. I tried to make old fashioned looking Christmas ornaments. I don’t think they came out very well but maybe your creation will look better!

No comments:

Post a Comment